Friday, January 30, 2015

Actor/filmmaker Terry Carter is alive and well . . . mistake analyzed

ACTOR AND FILMMAKER TERRY CARTER LIVES!

To quote Mark Twain, "Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated"!!!

Here's the original post:

"Actor and filmmaker -- via entertainmentwise. AKA John Everett DeCoste. Best known for his extensive appearances in TV, including "McCloud" and the original "Battlestar Galactica." "

Post 2

AND ALIVE! (?) My apologies to him and his nearest and dearest if I have erred. And -- glad, you are still around, sir!

Post 3

Here's where we stand as of 9:39 a.m. MST Jan. 30. Via WCVB in Boston, Saeed Ahmed and Lisa Respers from France CNN report that the victim Terry Carter was a 55-year-old music producer, about whom I am not finding any information. Earlier reports cite Knight's lawyer, Jams E. Blatt, as identifying the victim as the actor and filmmaker Terry Carter. Such are the vagaries of breaking news, and the eagerness of such as myself to post that we may have gotten it wrong. (If so, that would make me 3 wrong out of 10,000-plus, which I am good with.) Updates as I find them!

Post 4

As of 9:50 a.m., actor and filmmaker Terry Carter let folks know of his un-demise via Twitter (see above). Further details about the actual victim have not yet materialized.